Accounts Payable (AP) Associate
Malloy is adding an AP associate team member at our Sioux Falls location to join our rapidly growing company in the business of sales and service of industrial products. This position will perform a variety of accounting responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities May Include:
- Print daily invoices received by email for vendors that are suppliers of inventory.
- Print daily invoices from freight companies.
- Processes drop-ship invoices by receiving purchase orders and billing. sales/work orders for each invoice.
- Match freight invoices to bill of ladings and adds freight to orders.
- Match vendor invoices to packing slips and receiving reports.
- Identifies tax, pricing, or freight charge discrepancies.
- Posts incoming freight charges to Malloy orders.
- Create electronic copies of all invoices and back up paperwork.
- Enters invoices for payment.
- Adheres to vendor payment terms.
- Ensures that payment discounts are used by making timely payments.
- Pays vendors and freight companies and defined intervals.
- Work with AP vendors by phone and email to settle any potential differences.
- Works with purchasing and accounting department team members to confirm vendor payments.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Strong critical thinking skills, math skills and attention to detail.
- Be enthusiastic and willing to take on responsibility.
- A team-oriented person with willingness to participate in a team culture.
- Comfortable with backing up co-workers’ job duties once trained.
Beyond a career, Malloy offers a competitive wage and great benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. paid time off, holiday pay, and retirement with company match. If you are dedicated person, take pride in your work, are a lifelong learner and want variety in your career, apply today to join our growing team.