Customer Service / Support Representative
Malloy is a rapidly growing company in the business of sales and service of electric controls, motors and power transmission products.
Customer Service Representative/Customer Service Panel Shop Support Representative
- Phone/email responsibilities.
- Work Order processing – including but not limited to data entry, time management
- Organizing inventory.
- Contribute to team efforts
- High School diploma and/or technical training
- Professional communication skills
- Good phone etiquette
- Computer Skills Required – including Microsoft Office
- Ability to use Excel, Word, Emails is required.
- Strong Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to take direction
- Mechanical Aptitude helpful.
- Math Skills helpful.
Attn: Human Resources
809 W Russell St
Sioux Falls, SD 57104