Customer Service/Sales Representative
Malloy is a rapidly growing company in the business of sales and service of electric controls, electrical motors, variable frequency drives and power transmission products.
Customer Service/Sales Representative works within the Customer Service Department and Product Groups to assist customers with sales and service questions. This position is not in a call center. If you are looking for repetitive scripted calls, this is NOT the position for you. If you are looking for variety, and challenge, contact us today!
- Inbound and Outbound Customer Calls
- Work with Malloy’s Field Sales staff to quote customers, check the status of open sales orders.
- Verify shipping information, pricing and expected delivery dates on customer orders.
- Assist customers to expedite orders from time of customer order/start of work order, to time of
- Purchase order entry
- High School diploma and/or technical training or College
- Professional communication skills
- Good phone etiquette
- Strong computer and keyboard skills, including Word and Excel
- Attention to detail
- Well Organized.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willing to take direction
- Mechanical/Electrical aptitude
- Additional training will be provided.