Field Sales Representative
Malloy is a rapidly growing company in the business of sales and service of electric controls, electrical motors, variable frequency drives and power transmission products.
Field Sales Representatives interact with customers concerning the sales of company products and service and work within an assigned geographic area, to visit client locations in their daily activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop relationships in your assigned area.
- Work with assigned inside sales staff.
- Generate Sales and Service quoting opportunities.
- Develop new accounts as well as service existing account
- Provide technical advice relating to the use, operation and maintenance of motors and electrical equipment.
- Keep customers informed of new products and trend
- Abide by all safety/environmental rules and regulation
- Exercise independent judgment on service projects, providing some guidance and instructions to other personnel. Consult with customers, utilizing good customer relations skills.
- Perform other functions as necessary.
- Bachelor, Technical School, or Sales Experience.
- Be willing to learn by asking questions, reading product information literature and viewing training aide
- Attend on-site and off-site training to develop additional product knowledge.
- Valid driver’s license and the appropriate state mandated minimum automobile insuranc
- Possess problem solving skill
- Over-night travel will be required – 1 to 2 days per week.
- Interest or experience in electrical and/or mechanical.
- Safety minded
- Ability to lift up to 50lb as needed
Mail to:Malloy Electric Attn: Human Resources 809 W. Russell Street Sioux Falls, SD 57104