Field Service Engineer/Technicians
Malloy is a rapidly growing company in the business of sales and service of electric controls, electrical motors, variable frequency drives and power transmission products.
This position requires someone in the Electrical Engineering/Tech Field willing to work directly with the customer to troubleshoot and repair industrial electronic equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engineer/Tech will field customer requests.
- Hands-on field work to assist customer with operational needs.
- Work on Variable Frequency Drives.
- DC Controllers
- Motor Soft Starts
- Preventative Maintenance on Electrical Equipment
- Work with shop employees.
- Work with sales staff.
- Work with vendors to get the latest technology available.
- Training as needed.
- Additional job responsibilities will be discussed at time of interview.
- BS or equivalent in Electrical Engineering/or Electronic Technician Degree
- Understand new technology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work hands-on.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Enthusiastic and willing to take on responsibility.
- Safety minded.
- Able to travel extensively as required.
- Willing to learn.
Mail to:Malloy Electric Attn: Debi Driscoll 809 W. Russell Street Sioux Falls, SD 57104