Inside Sales/Shop Support
Malloy is a rapidly growing company in the business of sales and service of electric controls, electrical motors, variable frequency drives and power transmission products.
Inside Sales/Shop Support works with the Service Department to assist with incoming work orders, customer quote requests, answering incoming calls, and assisting where needed in loading and unloading equipment, repairs, etc.
- Answer Incoming Calls
- Entering Work Order Information
- Responding to customer emails on status updates
- Pulling Work Order Parts
- Take photos of incoming service projects
- Assist with Shipping Responsibilities as needed
- Contribute to team efforts
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- High School diploma and/or technical training
- Professional communication skills
- Good phone etiquette
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Willingness to take direction
- Flexibility with job responsibilities is a must.