Human Resources Coordinator
Malloy’s Human Resource Coordinator facilitates in HR functions and programs related to our recruiting and safety programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
Safety Program –
- Responsible for analyzing training needs.
- Continued development of training curriculum, delivering training courses.
- Coordinating with department managers and supervisors to assess the training needs of their employees and schedule programs in place to meet the department needs.
- Assist in evaluating training procedures, analyzing course effectiveness, and working to update curriculum as needed.
- Managing on-line safety portals and reporting.
Recruiting Program –
- Providing company information and internship opportunities to potential candidates.
- Developing and conducting training programs for managers to improve internship recruiting and hiring and reduce turnover.
- Work alongside Malloy’s management team to efficiently schedule key people to attend virtual and in-person job fairs in High Schools, and Post-Secondary Education.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with placement offices in the schools Malloy is working with.
- Meeting with department managers to continue development of Malloy’s specific recruiting plans/needs.
- Liaison with each
department to support Malloy’s internship programs.
- Sending job descriptions and internship contracts.
- Intern on-boarding.
- Scheduling and/or attending Intern evaluations with Department Managers.
- Completing evaluations and supplying to Malloy Management.
- Keeping record of
- Student Performance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Graduation Dates
- Support other functions as assigned.
- BS or equivalent in Business or Human Resources
- Highly organized, efficient, and productive.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Familiarity with social media recruiting.
- Enthusiastic and willing to take on responsibility.
- Safety minded.
- Able to travel as needed to Malloy locations.
- Willing to learn.
Apply on-line at www.malloyelectric.com/careers