Wind Group – Field Sales Representative
Malloy is a rapidly growing company in the business of sales and service of electric controls, electrical motors and power transmission products.
Wind Group – Field Sales Representative interacts with customers concerning the sales of company products and service and work within an assigned geographic area, to visit client locations in their daily activities.
Overview of Responsibility
- Develop and grow relationships within
the wind industry.
- Work with assigned Field Sales Staff to grow wind business in their territories.
- Work directly with assigned inside sales staff.
- Work with the service department to understand the needs and requirements of our wind customers.
- Work with MFG’s and product groups to obtain best available pricing.
- Present quotes to customers.
- Develop new accounts as well as service existing accounts.
- Work with product specialists to assist with technical services.
- Work with vendors to get the latest technology available.
- Keep customers informed of new products and trends.
- Abide by all safety/environmental rules and regulations.
- Exercise independent judgment on service projects, providing some guidance and instructions to other personnel. Consult with customers, utilizing good customer relations skills.
- Mechanical aptitude is helpful.
- Positive attitude.
- Team player.
- Possess problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work hands-on.
- Enthusiastic and willing to take on responsibility.
- Safety minded.
- Able to travel extensively as required.
- Willing to learn.