Panel Shop Builder
Malloy is a rapidly growing company in the business of sales and service of electric controls, electrical motors and power transmission products.
Come work with us in Malloy’s UL508A and 698A Panel Shop. We build custom control panels, custom motor control center buckets and repair large industrial equipment. Previous experience is not necessary as we will train the right candidate.
- Assembly and installation of industrial control products and wiring to UL, NEC and Malloy’s standards.
- Use a variety of hand tools, electric tools and testing equipment.
- Have a basic understanding of wiring schematics.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong communication skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Willing to take additional responsibility.
- Computer skills.
- Team Player.
- Able to take direction.
Mail to:Malloy Electric Attn: Human Resources 809 W. Russell Street Sioux Falls, SD 57104