Panel Shop / Electronics Repair
Malloy Electric is a rapidly growing company in the business of sales and service of electric controls, electrical motors and power transmission products.
Come work with us in Malloy’s UL508A and 698A panel Shop. We build custom control panels, custom motor control center buckets and repair large industrial equipment like motor control center buckets, variable frequency drives (VFDs), soft starts and large breakers. Ideal candidates will have some form of secondary schooling from a technical school or university. Previous experience is not necessary as we will train the right candidate.
• Installation of industrial control products and wiring to UL, NEC and Malloy’s standards.
• Utilizing knowledge of AC/DC theory and modern control techniques.
• Use a variety of hand tools, electric tools and testing equipment.
• Follow wiring schematics or engineering specifications.
• Documents work by completing paperwork on each job.
• Ability to maintain files and stay organized.
• Rebuild / repair large industrial components.
• Professional communication skills.
• Good phone etiquette.
• Organization and detail skills.
• Willing to take additional responsibility.
• General Office/Computer Skills.
• Familiar with PLCs, VFDs and electronics repair.
• Strong math skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Team Player.
• Able to take direction.
Mail to:Malloy Electric Attn: Human Resources 809 W. Russell Street Sioux Falls, SD 57104