Shipping & Receiving Route Driver
Malloy is a rapidly growing company in the business of sales and service of electric controls, electrical motors, variable frequency drives and power transmission products.
Shipping/Receiving/Route Driver – This is a part time position on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week.
Duties and Responsibilities (Including but not limited to)
- Assisting with the incoming and outgoing activities of the Shipping Department.
- Label/locate and put away incoming inventory.
- Operate a ¾ ton pickup and trailer.
- Assisting with general custodial and routine workplace maintenance.
- Use hand tools and mechanical equipment.
- Operate forklift.
- Run a route one day each week to pick up and deliver to customer locations.
- High school diploma or vocational technical training
- Must have a valid driver’s license as well as the appropriate state mandated minimum automobile insurance requirements.
- Should have, or be willing to obtain appropriate licensing for DOT requirements.
- Ability to obtain DOT medical card.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Basic math skills.
- General Computer skills.
- Safety minded.
- Ability to work as a team player
- Willing to be flexible with day to day responsibilities.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to lift and bend as needed throughout the day.