Shipping & Receiving
Malloy is a rapidly growing company in the business of sales and service of electric controls, electrical motors, variable frequency drives and power transmission products.
Shipping and Receiving assists with incoming and outgoing freight. Storing, issuing and delivering of equipment, tools, and supplies, maintaining inventory control, inventory record-keeping.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Load/Unload trucks.
- Stocking merchandise.
- Cycle counts.
- Local delivery.
- Perform all aspects of shipping and receiving.
- Operate a light truck.
- Use hand tools and mechanical equipment.
- Basic computer operation.
- High school diploma or vocational technical training.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and the appropriate state mandated minimum automobile insurance requirements.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Problem solving skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Computer knowledge.
- Safety minded.
- Ability to work as a team player
- Other responsibilities as assigned.