Malloy is a rapidly growing company in the business of sales and service of electric controls, electrical motors, variable frequency drives and power transmission products.
A mechanic repairs a wide variety of electro-mechanical equipment as well as work with other mechanics as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Test, disassemble, clean, repair and reassemble motors and other equipment noting and replacing parts as needed.
- Inspect various kinds of electro-mechanical equipment for damage and evidence of electrical malfunctions.
- Operate specialized repair testing equipment as needed.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area
- Perform other functions as necessary.
- High school diploma or vocational technical training.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Basic math skills.
- Be safety minded.
- Able to work well in a team environment
Mail to:Malloy Electric Attn: Human Resources 809 W. Russell Street Sioux Falls, SD 57104