Shop Support Attendant
Malloy is a rapidly growing company in the business of sales and service of electric controls, electrical motors, and power transmission products. Our Sioux Falls Service Center is an EASA Accredited Motor Repair Shop and specializes in NEMA Electric Motor repair as well as gearbox repair of all sizes. Malloy Sioux Falls also runs a full-service Machine Shop to support motor and gearbox repair alongside customer machine work.
The focus of Shop Support Attendant is to: improve workflow, clean parts, and other duties as assigned to support the shop.
- Cleans metal parts of all foreign materials using bead blaster, steam cleaner, or solvent tank to prepare equipment for repairs.
- Operate forklifts, pallet jacks, and overhead hoists to maneuver equipment into cleaning areas.
- Assist Warehouse attendant with workflow into and out of the Shop.
- Coordinates component flow within the shop.
- All other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma preferred but not required.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to lift and push 50 pounds.
- Ability to use handle spraying equipment.
- Required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Ability to work safely in a shop environment.