Malloy is a rapidly growing company in the business of sales and service of electric controls, electrical motors, variable frequency drives and power transmission products.
Route drives for Malloy pick up and deliver products and repaired products to customers on an established schedule, or on a dedicated delivery as needed.
- High School diploma or vocational technical training.
- Valid Driver’s License (CDL preferred)
- Professional demeanor.
- Problem solver.
- Safety minded.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Time Management.
- Reliable, dedicated, and self-motivated.
- Operate Forklift – training will be provided.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs multiple times throughout the day.
Mail to:Malloy Electric Attn: Human Resources 809 W. Russell Street Sioux Falls, SD 57104