Timken Blue Brute
Spherical Roller Bearing Solid-Block Housed Units
Solid steel housings by Timken are built to last, so you can keep your business operations running. Precise manufacturing methods with tighter tolerances and innovative designs are key to higher quality, stronger housings.
CAD Drawings for Housed Units
• Wide range of choices. Timken’s comprehensive product offering interchanges with virtually all solid-block roller bearing units.
• Quicker installation time. Machined feet, tapped puller holes, black oxide inner rings and multiple shaft locking choices make it simple to install this heavy-duty unit.
Interchange: Timken Resources
CUSTOMIZE TO YOUR NEEDS
• Increased uptime. Robust steel housing, wide variety of seal choices and a high-performance Timken roller bearing result in increased unit uptime.
• Multidirectional shaft expansion. Double-nut housing allows in-field conversion from fixed to floating in either direction.
• One-time shaft alignment on all housing unit styles. Machined feet ends allow for precise installation and blocking for faster future unit replacement.
• Fewer misalignment issues. Bearings accept up to ±1.5 degrees of misalignment.
• Easier removal with standard withdrawal holes on all piloted-flanged units.
• Multiple available sizes accommodate shafts from 1 7/16 inches to 7 inches (40 mm to 180 mm).
• More seal options. Optimize performance in highly contaminated environments.
• Protection against over-lubrication. Pressure relief valves come standard when unit is ordered with non-purgeable seals.
• Increased shaft-holding power and reduced shaft damage. Eccentric lock series is designed to stay tight in reversing applications on precision-ground shafts.
• Efficient built-to-order manufacturing. Quick delivery of customized configurations for specific applications.