Malloy is a rapidly growing company in the business of sales and service of electric controls, electrical motors and power transmission products.
Malloy is adding an Accountant team member at our Sioux Falls location who will perform a variety of accounting responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process ACH deposits.
- Create check deposits.
- Post and reconcile credit card transactions.
- Enter approved AR adjustments.
- Understanding of sales and use tax for multiple states and proper application to SO-Sales Orders and WO-Work Orders.
- Invoice receiving, including items for WO, SO, transfers and stock.
- Processing SOs; Inventory receiving through customer invoicing.
- Track inactive and old SO transactions.
- Work with customer returns to confirm receipt of goods.
- Follow up on returns with vendors and issue credits to customers after Malloy receives credit from vendors.
- Other duties as assigned and cross-training on other accounting functions as requested by the Controller.
- Strong skills in problem-solving, math, organizing, prioritizing, and attention to detail.
- Be willing to learn by asking questions, reading product information literature, and viewing training aides.
- Be enthusiastic and willing to take on responsibility.
- A team-oriented person with willingness to participate in a team culture.
- Excellent communication skills
- Office work experience: 2 years (Preferred)
Beyond a career, Malloy offers a competitive wage and great benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid time off, holiday pay, and retirement with company match.
If you are dedicated person, take pride in your work, are a life-long learner and want variety in your career, apply today to join our growing team.
Mail to:Malloy Electric Attn: Human Resources 809 W. Russell Street Sioux Falls, SD 57104