Customer Service Representative
Malloy is a rapidly growing company in the business of sales and service of electric controls, electrical motors, variable frequency drives and power transmission products.
Customer Service Representative works within the Customer Service Group to assist with expedited orders, reporting, and order entry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inbound and Outbound Customer Calls
- Contact Vendors/Manufacturing companies on behalf of Malloy Electric on purchase order statuses for sales and work orders.
- Verify shipping information, pricing and expected delivery dates on all acknowledgements for orders.
- Expedite orders from time of customer order/start of work order, to time of delivery.
- Order entry
- Contribute to team efforts
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- High School diploma and/or technical training
- Professional communication skills
- Good phone etiquette
- Strong Computer and keyboard skills, including Word and Excel
- Well Organized
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to take direction