Water/Wastewater Field Sales Specialist
Malloy Electric is a rapidly growing company in the business of sales and service of electric controls, electrical motors and power transmission products.
Field Sales Specialists interact with customers concerning the sales of company products and service and work within an assigned geographic area, to visit client locations in their daily activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop relationships in your assigned area.
- Work with assigned inside sales staff.
- Generate sales quoting opportunities.
- Develop new accounts as well as service existing accounts.
- Provide technical advice relating to the use, operation and maintenance of electrical equipment such as variable frequency drives.
- Keep customers informed of new products and trends.
- Abide by all safety/environmental rules and regulations.
- Exercise independent judgment on service projects, providing some guidance and instructions to other personnel. Consult with customers, utilizing good customer relations skills.
- Must be able to work within a cohesive team.
- Perform other functions as necessary.
- Bachelor, Technical School, or Sales Experience.
- Be willing to learn by asking questions, reading product information literature and viewing training aides.
- Attend on-site and off-site training to develop additional product knowledge.
- Valid driver’s license and the appropriate state mandated minimum automobile insurance.
- Possess problem solving skills.
- Over-night travel will be required – Up to 1 to 2 days per week.
- Interest or experience in electrical and/or mechanical.
- Safety minded.
- Ability to lift up to 50lb as needed.
Attn: Human Resources
809 W. Russell Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57104